Wednesday, August 6, 2008

twigs and berries




It is Blueberry season and I have found the best berries of them all except maybe Halle Berry.
So I was looking to get Blue Berries because they are so amazing for you but I wanted to get quality as well not a bunch on berries flown in from some where else like or the United States or Chile. Not that there is any thing wrong with berries from these other locations but I believe strongly in eating locally as much as we can. That is why I get eggs when I can down the road, buy our lamb directly form farmers, and go fishing to catch a good portion of the fish we eat in my family. I also grow a veggie garden. You should look at supporting your local farmers as well.
So like I was saying I have found the best berries in BC. Ricki and Newton Sahota, have an amazing program for business and families. They deliver fresh blue berries to you at your office. Talk about a summer treat.
Twin Berry Farms has developed an innovative farm-direct-to-office program that offers a unique and easy way for people to make a difference in their community and to themselves by eating healthfully with delicious and nutritious blueberries by directly improving the well-being of people in need living in greater Vancouver.

They are Vancouver’s only blueberry farm that has committed to give back up to 15% of every order delivered, 100% of the time. That means absolutely each and every purchase you make through our GoodBerry Program delivers a meaningful and tangible impact in our neighborhood.

Ricki and Newton hope you’ll join with us in changing the world…one blueberry at a time
Get your berries.

No comments: