Monday, September 22, 2008

I feed 30 people today how many can you feed?

With Thanksgiving is only a few weeks away I ask you what are you thankful for?


Your health, the great food you enjoy, your great life style, your great life.


Well you too can help others enjoy a simple pleasures in life, a hot healthy thanksgiving dinner and it will only cost you $ 2.59 per person you feed. Come on that is less then your Starbucks coffee this morning. I donated 1 hour of my work and that will feed 30 people.



This Thanksgiving, Union Gospel mission will provide thousands of warm, hearty meals to residents of Vancouver, New Westminster and Mission, BC. Your contribution will make a meaningful difference in the lives of the hungry, hurting and homeless people we serve.

Click Here To Donate!


thank you I hope you enjoy your thanks giving as much as they will.

No comments: