Wednesday, September 3, 2008

kinesiology gave me a new lease on life.

So I like to highlight my great clients that work hard and get great results. I have been working with Curtis for 8 months and he has made an amazing change s in his fitness and his overall outlook. He is stronger, has more stamina and he is great to work with. I always feel it is better to read it in their words. So here is Curtis's tesimonial.



I had just retired at 65 and wanted to regain my health. I had constant backache and had been on anti-depressants for a number of years. My doctor recommended exercise as the alternative treatment for depression, and my physiotherapist referred me to Paul Turner at Three Peaks Kinesiology to create an exercise program to strengthen my back.

I found Paul to be very supportive, knowledgeable, and careful, he quickly gained my trust. At the beginning he knew how to keep me going even when I became discouraged.

Within a short time it felt good to be using my muscles and connect to the strength in my body again. There have been significant improvements in my leg strength and balance, and I have been free of anti-depressants for 6 months.

While I sometimes struggle to stay on the program, I continue because of Paul’s constant research and attention to the latest motivating ideas and resourceful approaches. I really enjoy how much better I feel when do a Fascial stretch therapy session to get rid of the minor aches and pains.
My workouts have become a positive focus in this new chapter in my life.
Kurtis Conlinn Langley BC

No comments: