Wednesday, November 5, 2008

langley kinesiologist Asks: Are you at your peak? Giving back having fun and enjoying life more.

This is a simple question that I ask my clients. It is one that you should ask yourself as well. However it goes deaper than that. You then need to ask what will it take for me to get to my peak.

This is a much harder question to answer. I have found that it is a question that is not a simple answer off the top of you head.
So how can you do it?

I personally like mind mapping it is visual and fits my personality of having a lot of ideas and then organizing them into some sort of order.
So what do I do well I will start writing, dumping out everything that is in my head good or bad not editing it at first on to one page. I always say a cluttered brain does not opperate at a high level.

Then I edit back through the thoughts after about 15 -20 minutes adn try to find the essense of what I was trying to answer. I find this works for any question at any level, because our minds do not like unanswered questions.

Then I start to determine how i need to put it all together on one page. And what are the main areas of the questions and what are the to do's.

It is a great way for anyone to really get to the heart of an issue.

No comments: