Monday, November 17, 2008

langley kinesiologist says : Couture not so perfect but his water was!!

OK this weekend was a packed with fun I had a great weekend of sports, friends and a great time out at my best friend' Mikes 32 birthday.

Saturday I woke up worked on a couple of clients. then picked up my 3 year old son Owen and headed out for a son and dad day at the local pool. I love being active at with Owen and it helps instill how much fun activity is and he love the time we spend doing fun things together . After an hour in the pool we headed home.
I invited over a number of friends for a fun night of sports.
I got to watch the Canucks dominate the Toronto Maple Laughs oh I meant Leafs in a 4-2 victory. go Canucks go.

Then watched the UFC fights. I enjoyed the number of fights even if they were not a lot of big names on this card. The technical BJJ was great in a number of the fights.

So here is the thing as I was watching the Couture vs Lesner fight I spotted couture drinking Perfect Water. I know that he has always been a huge proponent of PH diets designed to help alkalize the body. And then I found this interview with him drinking Perfect Water during the interview.

http://videos.mmaweekly.com/view_player.php?id=2792 check it out
So if you are asking how can I get some here is the link.
I have been supplying all of my clients with it for the last 5 months and they all love it.
So why should you consider drinking it over normal tap water. Well it is 8.5 pH which helps increase your bodies pH levels. High pH levels have been shown to help improve performance and increase overall health.
it is filtered 15 times and it has electrolytes and is oxygenated.
Personally I just like it.
Then on Sunday I finished a book I have been reading Brisinger,
went out side for My Sunday workout of raking all the 1000s of leaves in my yard. Then we and headed out to Mikes birthday party.
It was a meat lovers heaven. However, they do not believe in veggies at all except potato's and coleslaw. If you want to have a cheat meal this is the place to eat.
Here is why i will be eating veggies and fruit for the rest of the week. http://www.memphisbluesbbq.com/menu.asp
Back to training hard this week with the kettle bells. PS we have 1 space open in our Thursday night 630 Kettle bell class. if any of you are interested please email me or call us directly.
in health Paul k Turner.

No comments: